- Email Us
Kashif Haque is a founding partner of Aegis Law Firm and is the current Chairman of the Orange County Bar Association—Labor and Employment Section. Mr. Haque has obtained millions of dollars on behalf of his clients through trial, arbitration and settlement. As a result of his success in and out of the courtroom, he has been named as one of the Top 5 Employment Lawyers in Orange County by OC Metro magazine for the fifth consecutive year (2011 – 2015). The publishers of Los Angeles Magazine, Orange Coast Magazine, and Law & Politics Magazine have selected Mr. Haque as “Super Lawyer” in the area of Employment Law for the seventh consecutive year (2009 – 2015); this honor is limited to only the top 2.5% of all lawyers in California.
Mr. Haque primarily handles class actions and represents employees in all aspects of employment litigation, which includes claims for wrongful termination,wage and hour violations, discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
Prior to forming Aegis Law Firm, Mr. Haque was formerly associated with the class action law firm of Schwartz, Herman & Davidson LLP in St. Louis, Missouri where he was instrumental in settling the largest class action in state history. Mr. Haque’s previous experience includes being a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions practice group at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, the largest professional services firm in the world.
Mr. Haque received his law degree from Washington University in St. Louis where he was an Editorial Board Member of the Law Review and Executive Board Member of Moot Court. He received his Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Missouri where he was selected to be a member of the Beta Alpha Psi honors fraternity.
Mr. Haque is active in the Orange County Bar Association, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, and California Employment Lawyers Association. He is admitted to practice in the state of California as well as the federal courts in the Central, Northern, and Southern Districts of California. He is a frequent speaker on employment law topics before various professional and legal organizations.
Click HERE to contact Kashif Haque
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D.
- Law Review, Editorial Board Member
- Moot Court, Executive Board Member
- University of Central Missouri, B.S.B.A. in Accounting
- Beta Alpha Psi Honors Fraternity
- 2011 Top 5 Employment Lawyer in Orange County by OC Metro Magazine
- 2012 Top 5 Employment Lawyer in Orange County by OC Metro Magazine
- 2013 Top 5 Employment Lawyer in Orange County by OC Metro Magazine
- 2014 Top 5 Employment Lawyer in Orange County by OC Metro Magazine
- 2015 Top 5 Employment Lawyer in Orange County by OC Metro Magazine
- Super Lawyer 2009 published by Los Angeles Magazine
- Super Lawyer 2010 published by Los Angeles Magazine
- Super Lawyer 2012 published by Los Angeles Magazine
- Super Lawyer 2013 published by Los Angeles Magazine
- Super Lawyer 2014 published by Los Angeles Magazine
- Perfect 10/10 Rating from Avvo.com, a leading national lawyer directory
- Featured in OC Metro Magazine’s 2010 Legal Eagles edition
SPEECHES AND PRESENTATIONS
- “Use of Statistics in Wage & Hour and Discrimination Class Action.” Orange County Bar Association-Labor & Employment Section Meeting (November 12, 2012)
- “Drafting and Responding to an Employment Law Complaint.” Orange County Bar Association Annual Conference (May 19, 2012)
- “Wage & Hour Class Action After Dukes and Concepcion.” Orange County Bar Association-Labor & Employment Section Meeting (October 18, 2011)
- “Annual Update: Wage & Hour Class Actions.” California Bar Association-Labor & Employment Section Annual Conference (May 10, 2011)